Monday, August 6, 2012

Summer...

It is getting extremely hot out.  Kait and I went to run some errands the other day (or I mean walk our errands) and it was around 120 degrees out.  The humidity makes it worse and feels like you are being cooked in an oven.  This weather will make summers in DC a lot easier, but I dont know if we will be able to handle the NY cold...

We will be booking our flights home soon and look forward to seeing family and friends, but most importantly being able to eat at Nicks!!!!

VA Bound :  Roughly Nov. 8-16
NY Bound :  Roughly Nov. 17-28

2 comments:

  1. The past couple of weeks it seemed like 120 degrees here, although only 80's to 90. Good to hear from you guys, but you forgot to mention Brozetti's pizza. 8 weeks until a return trip to the Astronaut, your dad and I are counting the days. Not the same down there without you guys. I know you will look back on this as a great experience. Be careful, stay safe and see you on your next trip home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot about Brozettis.....Will a sheet pizza count as a carry on for when we have to fly back to Dubai??

    I saw some pics, looked like a great time as always, doesn't feel the same not going, but we are planning on making the 2013 beach trip!

    Good hearing from you, tell everyone hello.

    ReplyDelete